New Blog

Dec 22, 2009

Today I created my first wordpress blog. I would be spending more time in my new wordpress blog than the blogspot one. But I am not going to leave this blog either. From time to time I will keep updating this blog. After all old is gold. However, I find my new blog very interesting and I also promise myself that every day I will post a new article. I am also scared if I can follow my new promise. I hope this would not be like any other unfulfilled promises of mine . Anyways, I wanted to tell who ever is following this blog to also check my new blog www.diealiya.wordpress.com for new updates. That is if any is following this blog. . I also welcome comments from readers so that I will know people are reading my bad English 

Comments

No response to “New Blog”
Post a Comment | Post Comments (Atom)

 
GuLzAaR. Citrus Pink Blogger Theme Design By LawnyDesignz Powered by Blogger