mY lIL nEpHeW

Apr 17, 2009


It was early in the morning of 16 April 2009, when i received a call from home. I was half sleep when one of my sisters broke the news that our sister gave birth to a cute little baby boy. I was surprised as there is still a week left for her due date. First I thought they were fooling me. I was in dilema. But I could not stop smiling that day. The feeling of being a Aunt for the first time was amazing. My nephew is such a cute lovely baby. I wish I am at home now. Its really bad that when i see him he will be one year old. He may not even have any idea that he has got a one lost cute Aunt. I wish he will recognise me when i see him after one year when he is one year and something.
I just cant wait to go home and make him cry.

Comments

No response to “mY lIL nEpHeW”
Post a Comment | Post Comments (Atom)

 
GuLzAaR. Citrus Pink Blogger Theme Design By LawnyDesignz Powered by Blogger