My Wonderful PaReNtS

Mar 28, 2009


Every Friday I take my fishing line and bucket of rotten food along with me,
Giving excuse that i am going to throw rubbish bin,
My dad catches me on hot sun near the beach sitting on coral eyeing carefully towards the sea,
All I caught was ten eels which I threw back to the sea,
My friends cheered me up though I had mixed feelings.
I still remember the day I caught my first fish,
I laughed, shouted in excitement,
I did not want to kill the fish, I freed it.
I was the funny kid; no one took me seriously,
I pretended that I do not want to be a beautiful girl,
I do not like to wear beautiful dresses, and be like a beautiful princess.
I played with my neighbours from morning till dusk.
I studied because I had to,
I screened the whole book with no aim of storing if for future,
I never thought of future,
I never dream of leaving my family,
I always sketched my family with me everywhere every day,
The day I got my first international exam results, my parents were so happy.
They let me go from their own sight, to build my future,
They let me make my own decisions,
They let me grow like a lady,
They let me decide my future,
In turn they never asked me for anything.

Comments

No response to “My Wonderful PaReNtS”
Post a Comment | Post Comments (Atom)

 
GuLzAaR. Citrus Pink Blogger Theme Design By LawnyDesignz Powered by Blogger