psychopath- real or not....

Mar 13, 2008


Today i met with a friend of mine who i have not met for years so we had a lot to fill us with. She was so happy to meet me after so long. She is a happy girl , more like childish, kiddish at least this is what i thought about her. She never shows her sorrows. cheerful girl . It is impossible to believe that she had ever cried. So mischievous. We took bus to her place. On our way we talked about ourselves. During our conversation i asked her about her boy friend. I saw her face getting faded and thought of my self if i did right thing asking her about him. But i could not control my self , curiosity was pushing me i repeated my question again. She spoke after long silent and said that they broke up and he is dead. I did not know what to say so i just comforted her with my sweet polite words i dun even remember what i told to her now. I was on shock. I saw his pictures from her when we were studying. He looks handsome and smart.

This make me ask more and more . I was like as if i was interviewing her. The surprising thing is that she does not know how he died. What she told me was that when she was bout to leave for studies his dad called and said that he died and never mentioned how he died. She said that she broke up with him before graduation because he was demanding things from her. But after that he also visited to her and was finding a reason to talk to her. She did not want to talk and ignored him. After week time she moved on with her life when she heard about his death. Not only that she was told about his death, it seems that the boy family and his and her common friends started accusing her of his death. His dad called her mobile, landlines and was accusing her and her family. She suffered as well her family with this meaningless accusations. According to her still she does not know the mystery of his death. I could not believe what i was hearing. keep your self in her position and then complete the picture your self. Are these people so narrow minded or psychopaths?

Comments

3 Responses to “psychopath- real or not....”
Post a Comment | Post Comments (Atom)

BuGs said...
21:12

Good start to blogging die...

I think though with development something never changes specially in some of the places! When some one is in grief, they just want some one to blame...that's how life rotates....

thanks buddy :P

Die,

I fully understand your sentiments... It is very natural for people to look for someone to blame for their misfortunes, especially when it isn't so obvious whose fault soemthing is.

Let's hope our mindset and how we deal with the negitivities of life also changes, with the high rise buildings and the life style changes...

 
GuLzAaR. Citrus Pink Blogger Theme Design By LawnyDesignz Powered by Blogger